We are looking for a bid manager and technical writer to innovate compelling depictions of solutions. This role will work closely with Business Development Executives and Executive Management leadership within our dynamic company to oversee bids and write compelling responses to requests for proposals (RFPs), ensuring our brand is well represented in a rapidly evolving business-to-business sales environment.
- Work in a diverse, highly collaborative environment that values creativity and quality
- Serve as Lead Writer in developing compelling proposals to solve client problems through our broad range of services, tools, and processes.
- End-to-end management of bids, including development of custom content, writing, editing, researching, analyzing, and resolving issues through every stage of the proposal process.
- Refine value propositions, solution depictions, and help pinpoint unique selling points
- Partner with executives to drive team in solution development and persuasive depiction
- Support the alignment of enterprise objectives and initiatives across proposal response.
- Work with key Subject Matter Experts and members of the bid project team to compile the bid, identify functional requirements, assess risks, drive solutions, and enable business functionality.
- Read and interpret solicitation documents (RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs) to identify critical content items required for a compliant response
- Create compliance matrices and proposal templates to provide clear instruction on required artifacts
- Coordinate proposal strategy meetings
- Coordinate development of proposal input from contributors; writing and editing proposal text; conceptualizing graphics
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Complex project management
- Strong research and problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in an at-home setting, collaborating in real time with a broader global team
- Relationship-building and influencing skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking
- Ability to flourish in a deadline-focused environment
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement and dynamic learning
- Ability to view a computer monitor and type for several hours
- Strong experience with MS Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Adobe CC product experience, online publishing, web design, video editing, and similar experience are also valuable.